- China’s Huayi Plans $150 million Injectons in Studio 8
- Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years
- No Timetable on Lifting of One-Child Policy
- Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- Meeting China's First Sex Therapist
- Putin’s Kampf
- Fast Retailing 2014 Spring/Summer Collection
Xi Jinping urged Shanghai to continue its leading role in spearheading the country's ongoing reform and opening-up drive.
Ren Zhiqiang, a Chinese property tycoon remains optimistic about the outlook of the country's housing market as regulators are mulling over new methods to rein in unrelenting prices.
The stronger capital inflows are one reason behind the higher liquidity in China's financial system since the beginning of the year.
The Shenzhen-listed company said in a statement that it plans to inject $120 million-$150 million into Robinov's Studio 8.
With this year's Oscar nominations including a run of hot ticket films such as 12 Years a Slave, American Hustle and Gravity, the 86th Academy Awards' best picture contest might be a close one.
Shanghai has become a hot destination for multinational brands seeking to engage a population with an increasing disposable income and craze for the latest lineups.
View By Categories »
The uncertainty brought by NDRC's investigation into Qualcomm will give more opportunities for small businesses and have positive effects on domestic enterprises and national technical standards.Archive »
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Highlights: Premier Li's Government Work Report
- 2China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- 3Chinese Regulators Vow Support for Internet Finance Products
- 4Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- 5NDRC Plans Internal Reforms
- 6Jingdong Seeks Cornerstone Investors Ahead of IPO
- 7China's 'Father of Hybrid Rice' Nominated for 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
- 8Last 3 Suspects Caught in Kunming Manhunt
- 9Japan’s Fast Retailing Surges in HK Debut
- 10Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years