- Slice of Life: Big Trouble in Bureaucratic China
- China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- Six Dead, 290 Missing in S. Korea Ferry Sinking
- China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast
- Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- China not Currency Manipulator: US Treasury
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said reserve requirements would be relaxed for qualifying rural banks in a sign that more loosening policies are likely on the way.
Two of the passengers aboard the ill-fated ship from the western port city of Incheon to the southern resort island of Jeju were confirmed to be Chinese nationals.
In the first quarter, FDI from major Asian economies saw steady growth, including a 7.84-percent rise from ASEAN nations and a 162.13-percent surge from the Republic of Korea.
Net income soared to $1.4billion for the last quarter of 2013, compared with $642million a year earlier.
Hollywood A-lister Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin have officially separated after ten years of marriage, the couple announced on Gwyneth’s website Goop on March 24.
His first film, Last Train Home, was a heart-breaking testimony to the human cost of China’s economic miracle, told through the narrative of a migrant worker couple who are only able to see their adolescent daughter once a year, when they return home for Spring Festival.
View By Categories »
- Economic Consequences of Income Inequality
- Taobao and Other Online Shopping Sites Pushing Traditional Retailers in China Toward Extintion
- Baidu Wins New York Seach Results Lawsuit, and I’m Perplexed
- The Latest AmCham China Biz Survey: Perception and Reality
- China Dragged Away from XP Kicking and Screaming
Shifts in the financial system have always been a compromise among stakeholders with conflicting interests. Internet finance is beginning to be brought under China's financial system and regulatory framework.Archive »
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast