- An Overview of China’s Retail Industry
- Cab Chat: Taxi Booking Apps
- Infrastructure Projects Set to Boost Growth
- HSBC China PMI Ticks up in April
- New Financing Channels for Urbanization
- Guangdong to Further Integrate with HK and Macau
- Lanzhou Benzene Crisis Highlights Water Safety Issues
- Private Hospitals to Get More Pricing Power
China announced 80 major public infrastructure projects on Wednesday to arrest the economy's slowdown while experimenting with wider access for private and overseas investors.
April's preliminary reading was at 48.3, flat with earlier expectations and up 0.3 percentages from a month ago.
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said reserve requirements would be relaxed for qualifying rural banks in a sign that more loosening policies are likely on the way.
Net income soared to $1.4billion for the last quarter of 2013, compared with $642million a year earlier.
Popular taxi booking apps such as Didi Dache and Honk Honk Catch a Cab have become so popular in Shanghai that the local government is banning their use during peak hours.
His first film, Last Train Home, was a heart-breaking testimony to the human cost of China’s economic miracle, told through the narrative of a migrant worker couple who are only able to see their adolescent daughter once a year, when they return home for Spring Festival.
View By Categories »
- Economic Consequences of Income Inequality
- Taobao and Other Online Shopping Sites Pushing Traditional Retailers in China Toward Extintion
- Baidu Wins New York Seach Results Lawsuit, and I’m Perplexed
- The Latest AmCham China Biz Survey: Perception and Reality
- China Dragged Away from XP Kicking and Screaming
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast