- Local Governments in China to Issue “Municipal Bonds”
- Jin Daoming Case Opens Corruption Wormhole
- Chongqing Anti-Mafia Campaign Convicts Launch Appeal
- Anonymous Social Networking: the Next Hotspot?
- China Restarts Telecom Industry Reform
- China Enhances Export Tax Rebates to Boost Foreign Trade
- JD.com wins rich price despite poor governance
- Russia puts gas-hungry China in a bear hug
Other customers included Burger King, Papa John's Pizza, coffee chain Starbucks and sandwich maker Subway.
The central bank will use unconventional monetary tools such as re-lending and pledged supplementary lending to maintain relatively loose liquidity.
China plans to build a national property registration system in about three years and make it operational for information sharing and queries in four years.
Mobile phone users represent a large share of the online population, the centre said, with 527 million people in China accessing the Internet using mobile devices in the six months to June.
If you're visiting Beijing, or travelling around China this summer, knowing just a few basic facts can keep you illness-free.
She is talking to us about her latest book, Confessions of a Nymphomaniac. If this seems a shocking title in conservative China, it’s not surprising from a writer who’s made a career of turning taboo to her advantage.
View By Categories »
- Economic Consequences of Income Inequality
- Taobao and Other Online Shopping Sites Pushing Traditional Retailers in China Toward Extintion
- Baidu Wins New York Seach Results Lawsuit, and I’m Perplexed
- The Latest AmCham China Biz Survey: Perception and Reality
- China Dragged Away from XP Kicking and Screaming
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast