Building Collapse Kills 6 in S China11-23 11:24 Caijing
A building collapse in South China killed 6 and injured 7.
Six people died and seven others injured when a building still under construction collapsed in South China's Guangdong Province on Nov 22nd.
Thirteen people were working when the building suddenly collapsed at about 4pm.
The injured were rushed to hospital after being pulled out of the debris, and six died by 9pm.
The cause of the collapse is still under investigation, said the local authorities.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast