Building Collapse Kills 6 in S China11-23 11:24 Caijing
A building collapse in South China killed 6 and injured 7.
Six people died and seven others injured when a building still under construction collapsed in South China's Guangdong Province on Nov 22nd.
Thirteen people were working when the building suddenly collapsed at about 4pm.
The injured were rushed to hospital after being pulled out of the debris, and six died by 9pm.
The cause of the collapse is still under investigation, said the local authorities.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China's Provincial -level "Bad Banks" Start Working: Newspaper
- 2China to Introduce Its 401K Tax-Deferred Pension Scheme in 2014
- 3Ten-Year-Old Chinese Girl Abuses Baby, Shocks Nation
- 4China Authorities Warns Banks Against Use of Bitcoin
- 5China Makes a Key Step Towards RMB Deposit Rate Liberalization
- 6China Mobile’s 4G License Brings Deal with Apple Closer
- 7China Aims to Establish Network of High-level FTAs
- 8Walt Disney Forms Joint Venture in China with BesTV
- 9China Adds "Debt Issue" in Assessing Local Officials, Shifts away from GDP Obsession
- 10The Long Short Run