Building Collapse Kills 6 in S China11-23 11:24 Caijing
A building collapse in South China killed 6 and injured 7.
Six people died and seven others injured when a building still under construction collapsed in South China's Guangdong Province on Nov 22nd.
Thirteen people were working when the building suddenly collapsed at about 4pm.
The injured were rushed to hospital after being pulled out of the debris, and six died by 9pm.
The cause of the collapse is still under investigation, said the local authorities.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Beijing Housing Vacancy Rate at 28.9%: Survey
- 2Beijing Snubs Johnson & Johnson over Double Standard in Recalls
- 3China to Let Private Investors into Subway Construction This Year: Media
- 4Foreign Trade Inflated by at Least $75Bln in Jan-April Period: Paper
- 5Credit Suisse Fined HK$1.6m in Hong Kong for Regulatory Breaches
- 6Local Exaggeration Rampant in China
- 7C&W Investments in Asia Pacific Soar, Investors Upbeat about China: Report
- 8China to Survey Soil Nationwide Following Cadmium-tainted Rice
- 9Myanmar's Moment?
- 10US Continues with AD Duties on Steel Concrete Rebar from 7 Countries including China