Building Collapse Kills 6 in S China11-23 11:24 Caijing
A building collapse in South China killed 6 and injured 7.
Six people died and seven others injured when a building still under construction collapsed in South China's Guangdong Province on Nov 22nd.
Thirteen people were working when the building suddenly collapsed at about 4pm.
The injured were rushed to hospital after being pulled out of the debris, and six died by 9pm.
The cause of the collapse is still under investigation, said the local authorities.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Highlights: Premier Li's Government Work Report
- 2Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- 3China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- 4NDRC Plans Internal Reforms
- 5China's 'Father of Hybrid Rice' Nominated for 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
- 6Debris Spotted Possibly from Missing MH370: Vietnam Navy Officials
- 7Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years
- 8Shanghai Index Plunges on Slowdown Concerns
- 9China’s Huayi Plans $150 million Injectons in Studio 8
- 10Japan’s Fast Retailing Surges in HK Debut