Rome Mourns Dead Chinese01-11 13:37 Caijing
Local Chinese in Rome take to the street to mourn the death of a Chinese man and his 2-year-old daughter who were killed in a robbery on January 6th.The man's wife was also wounded in the attack.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Central Bank Allows Direct Investment Overseas in FTZ
- 2China Clarifies Details for the Coming Fiscal and Tax Reforms
- 3IPOs to Resume After a Yearlong Freeze
- 4Plan to Push "Humanity-Centered" Urbanization in the Pipeline
- 5Huawei is Giving up on the U.S., Finally
- 6China Housing Prices Post 18th Monthly Rise in Nov.
- 7Cities and Sustainable Development
- 8Alipay in Push to Lure Mobile Users
- 9China Everbright Secures $1.4Bn Subscription from Cornerstone Investors
- 10Cameron in China to Forge Ties