Yunnan Drought Continues, Millions Affected02-21 10:11 Caijing
A hand touches the cracked land. Rare drought continues to sweep across Southwest China's Yunnan Province, leaving over 2million lacking of water. Crops including soybeans and wheat were largely unproductive across the province.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China Premium Liquor Maker Moves to Lower Margins Amid Anti-Corruption Campaign
- 2Muddy Waters Bets Against Chinese Banks Citing High Level of Toxic Assets
- 3Why Pay More?
- 4MoF: "Abnormal" Factors Contribute to Ultra-High Trade Growth
- 5CNY 3.5 Tln LGFVs to Come Due in China in Two or Three Years
- 6Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan Cut China Growth Forecast on Disappointing Data
- 7Global Demand for Gold Jewellery up 12% in Q1 Driven by China, Central Banks
- 8North Korea Detained 16 Chinese Fishermen, Demanding a Ransom of CNY600,000: Global Times
- 9China Property Prices Climb Slower in April on Local Cooling Measures
- 10President Xi to Meet with Obama in June After Trinidad and Tobago, Costa Rica, Mexico Trip