Yunnan Drought Continues, Millions Affected02-21 10:11 Caijing
A hand touches the cracked land. Rare drought continues to sweep across Southwest China's Yunnan Province, leaving over 2million lacking of water. Crops including soybeans and wheat were largely unproductive across the province.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China's Provincial -level "Bad Banks" Start Working: Newspaper
- 2Central Bank Allows Direct Investment Overseas in FTZ
- 3Ten-Year-Old Chinese Girl Abuses Baby, Shocks Nation
- 4China Clarifies Details for the Coming Fiscal and Tax Reforms
- 5IPOs to Resume After a Yearlong Freeze
- 6Huawei is Giving up on the U.S., Finally
- 7China Housing Prices Post 18th Monthly Rise in Nov.
- 8Cities and Sustainable Development
- 9Alipay in Push to Lure Mobile Users
- 10China Everbright Secures $1.4Bn Subscription from Cornerstone Investors