Bo Xilai Arrives in Beijing for Annual Political Sessions03-03 16:07 Caijing
The Communist Party chief of Chongqing in southwest China, Bo Xilai, arrives in Beijing with his delegation to attend the annual two political sessions of China’s top legislature and advisory body on the afternoon of March 2. The first-in-charge of the Western interior municipality and a member of the Politburo of Communist Part of China chose to stay at China Great Hall Hotel this year, distancing themselves from delegations from other provinces, municipalities and regions. Wang Lijin, one of former aids of Bo Xilai, would not appear at the meetings, according to spokesman Zhao Qizheng.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China Concerns may Become' No.1 "Tail Risk", Survey Shows
- 2China Premium Liquor Maker Moves to Lower Margins Amid Anti-Corruption Campaign
- 3Chinese Banks NPL up 16.8%, Ratio Rises to 0.96% in Q1
- 4Hukou Reforms to Become New China Growth Engine: CLSA Rothman
- 5China Fiscal Revenue Growth Slows to 6.7% in First Four Months
- 6Why Pay More?
- 7EU Inches Closer to Huawei, ZTE Probe, WSJ Says
- 8Green Sovereign Wealth
- 9KFC China Same-Store Sales down 36% in Apr. on H7N9 Fears
- 10Global Demand for Gold Jewellery up 12% in Q1 Driven by China, Central Banks