Bo Xilai Arrives in Beijing for Annual Political Sessions03-03 16:07 Caijing
The Communist Party chief of Chongqing in southwest China, Bo Xilai, arrives in Beijing with his delegation to attend the annual two political sessions of China’s top legislature and advisory body on the afternoon of March 2. The first-in-charge of the Western interior municipality and a member of the Politburo of Communist Part of China chose to stay at China Great Hall Hotel this year, distancing themselves from delegations from other provinces, municipalities and regions. Wang Lijin, one of former aids of Bo Xilai, would not appear at the meetings, according to spokesman Zhao Qizheng.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Highlights: Premier Li's Government Work Report
- 2Chinese Regulators Vow Support for Internet Finance Products
- 3China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- 4Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- 5NDRC Plans Internal Reforms
- 6China's 'Father of Hybrid Rice' Nominated for 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
- 7Jingdong Seeks Cornerstone Investors Ahead of IPO
- 8Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years
- 9Last 3 Suspects Caught in Kunming Manhunt
- 10Japan’s Fast Retailing Surges in HK Debut