Bo Xilai: Not to Overrate Wang Lijun03-09 14:36 Caijing
Bo Xilai, party chief of Chongqing said on March 9th that Wang Lijun should not be overrated in the municipality's crime crack-down campaign.
Crime fighting is the work of the entire minicipal government, not just Wang, but his contributions should not be wiped off completely, Bo told media at the open day meeting of Chongqing delegation during the nation's annual two sessions.
Overrating Wang is a denial of other people's efforts, Bo reiterated.
Bo said that he was suprised at the Wang's leaving and felt bad about choosing the wrong person.
Wang is currently under investigation by relative government authorities and progress has been made, Bo told media.
Bo also denied HK Cable's article about him leaving office and called that totally nonsence.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Highlights: Premier Li's Government Work Report
- 2Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- 3China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- 4NDRC Plans Internal Reforms
- 5Debris Spotted Possibly from Missing MH370: Vietnam Navy Officials
- 6Shanghai Index Plunges on Slowdown Concerns
- 7China's 'Father of Hybrid Rice' Nominated for 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
- 8Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years
- 9Latham & Watkins: How Exposed Are Holders of Offshore Chinese Bonds?
- 10China’s Huayi Plans $150 million Injectons in Studio 8