Bo Xilai: Not to Overrate Wang Lijun03-09 14:36 Caijing
Bo Xilai, party chief of Chongqing said on March 9th that Wang Lijun should not be overrated in the municipality's crime crack-down campaign.
Crime fighting is the work of the entire minicipal government, not just Wang, but his contributions should not be wiped off completely, Bo told media at the open day meeting of Chongqing delegation during the nation's annual two sessions.
Overrating Wang is a denial of other people's efforts, Bo reiterated.
Bo said that he was suprised at the Wang's leaving and felt bad about choosing the wrong person.
Wang is currently under investigation by relative government authorities and progress has been made, Bo told media.
Bo also denied HK Cable's article about him leaving office and called that totally nonsence.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China Concerns may Become' No.1 "Tail Risk", Survey Shows
- 2China Premium Liquor Maker Moves to Lower Margins Amid Anti-Corruption Campaign
- 3Muddy Waters Bets Against Chinese Banks Citing High Level of Toxic Assets
- 4Chinese Banks NPL up 16.8%, Ratio Rises to 0.96% in Q1
- 5Why Pay More?
- 6MoF: "Abnormal" Factors Contribute to Ultra-High Trade Growth
- 7Global Demand for Gold Jewellery up 12% in Q1 Driven by China, Central Banks
- 8North Korea Detained 16 Chinese Fishermen, Demanding a Ransom of CNY600,000: Global Times
- 9China Property Prices Climb Slower in April on Local Cooling Measures
- 10Sina Shares Surge on Narrowing Q1 Loss