Bo Xilai: Not to Overrate Wang Lijun03-09 14:36 Caijing
Bo Xilai, party chief of Chongqing said on March 9th that Wang Lijun should not be overrated in the municipality's crime crack-down campaign.
Crime fighting is the work of the entire minicipal government, not just Wang, but his contributions should not be wiped off completely, Bo told media at the open day meeting of Chongqing delegation during the nation's annual two sessions.
Overrating Wang is a denial of other people's efforts, Bo reiterated.
Bo said that he was suprised at the Wang's leaving and felt bad about choosing the wrong person.
Wang is currently under investigation by relative government authorities and progress has been made, Bo told media.
Bo also denied HK Cable's article about him leaving office and called that totally nonsence.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China's Provincial -level "Bad Banks" Start Working: Newspaper
- 2China to Introduce Its 401K Tax-Deferred Pension Scheme in 2014
- 3Ten-Year-Old Chinese Girl Abuses Baby, Shocks Nation
- 4China Authorities Warns Banks Against Use of Bitcoin
- 5China Makes a Key Step Towards RMB Deposit Rate Liberalization
- 6China Mobile’s 4G License Brings Deal with Apple Closer
- 7China Aims to Establish Network of High-level FTAs
- 8Walt Disney Forms Joint Venture in China with BesTV
- 9China Adds "Debt Issue" in Assessing Local Officials, Shifts away from GDP Obsession
- 10The Long Short Run