North Korea: Satellite Fails to Enter Orbit04-13 14:49 Caijing
A man in South Korea watches TV news about NK launching its satellite. North Korea's state media said on Friday that the country's satellite has failed to enter the orbit.The satellite was launched early this Friday morning before its carrier falling into pieces merely one minute later, according to the US, Japan and South Korea.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Beijing Housing Vacancy Rate at 28.9%: Survey
- 2Beijing Snubs Johnson & Johnson over Double Standard in Recalls
- 3Local Exaggeration Rampant in China
- 4China to Let Private Investors into Subway Construction This Year: Media
- 5Foreign Trade Inflated by at Least $75Bln in Jan-April Period: Paper
- 6Credit Suisse Fined HK$1.6m in Hong Kong for Regulatory Breaches
- 7China Mengniu Acquires Yashili in a HK$6 bln Deal
- 8China to Survey Soil Nationwide Following Cadmium-tainted Rice
- 9C&W Investments in Asia Pacific Soar, Investors Upbeat about China: Report
- 10Myanmar's Moment?