North Korea: Satellite Fails to Enter Orbit04-13 14:49 Caijing
A man in South Korea watches TV news about NK launching its satellite. North Korea's state media said on Friday that the country's satellite has failed to enter the orbit.The satellite was launched early this Friday morning before its carrier falling into pieces merely one minute later, according to the US, Japan and South Korea.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Highlights: Premier Li's Government Work Report
- 2China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- 3Chinese Regulators Vow Support for Internet Finance Products
- 4Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- 5NDRC Plans Internal Reforms
- 6Jingdong Seeks Cornerstone Investors Ahead of IPO
- 7China's 'Father of Hybrid Rice' Nominated for 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
- 8Last 3 Suspects Caught in Kunming Manhunt
- 9Japan’s Fast Retailing Surges in HK Debut
- 10Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years