Large Number of Empty Drug Capsules Found in Henan04-24 13:34 Caijing
A large mumber of empty drug capsules were found deserted in a drain in central China's Henan Province on April 21st. The drug capsules in different colors at bottom of the drain form a 300-metre "rainbow river". It's still a mystery where those capsules were from. China has arrested 9 people and detained 45 others in a recent poisonous drug capsules scandal that has shaken the country’s pharmaceutical industry.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China Premium Liquor Maker Moves to Lower Margins Amid Anti-Corruption Campaign
- 2Muddy Waters Bets Against Chinese Banks Citing High Level of Toxic Assets
- 3Why Pay More?
- 4MoF: "Abnormal" Factors Contribute to Ultra-High Trade Growth
- 5CNY 3.5 Tln LGFVs to Come Due in China in Two or Three Years
- 6Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan Cut China Growth Forecast on Disappointing Data
- 7Global Demand for Gold Jewellery up 12% in Q1 Driven by China, Central Banks
- 8North Korea Detained 16 Chinese Fishermen, Demanding a Ransom of CNY600,000: Global Times
- 9China Property Prices Climb Slower in April on Local Cooling Measures
- 10Goldman Sachs Sells out ICBC Stake, Reaps 7Bln over 7 Years