Chinese Frigates Seen Near Diaoyu Islands09-20 14:14 Caijing
A Japanese television shows pictures of a Chinese frigate. Two Chinese Navy's frigates were spotted in the waters 150miles northwest of Diaoyu Islands Wednesday, according to Japanese media. As of Wednesday, about 700 Chinese fishing boats guarded by 16 patrol boats had arrived at waters near the Diaoyu Islands following a three-month moratotium.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Highlights: Premier Li's Government Work Report
- 2Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- 3China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- 4NDRC Plans Internal Reforms
- 5Debris Spotted Possibly from Missing MH370: Vietnam Navy Officials
- 6Shanghai Index Plunges on Slowdown Concerns
- 7China's 'Father of Hybrid Rice' Nominated for 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
- 8Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years
- 9Latham & Watkins: How Exposed Are Holders of Offshore Chinese Bonds?
- 10China’s Huayi Plans $150 million Injectons in Studio 8