China Reveals Politburo Members11-15 11:37 Caijing
The new set of top leaders who will run the country for the next decade including President Xi Jinping, Premier Li Keqiang and other five heavyweights, is officially meeting domestic and foreign journalists Thursday, Xinhua reports.
Xi Jinping was elected general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee at the first plenary session of the 18th CPC Central Committee
The other five members are: Zhang Dejiang, Yu Zhengsheng, Liu Yunshan, Wang Qishan, Zhang Gaoli.
China's Communist Party concluded its five-year congress on Wednesday.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China's Provincial -level "Bad Banks" Start Working: Newspaper
- 2Ten-Year-Old Chinese Girl Abuses Baby, Shocks Nation
- 3China Authorities Warns Banks Against Use of Bitcoin
- 4Huawei is Giving up on the U.S., Finally
- 5Plan to Push "Humanity-Centered" Urbanization in the Pipeline
- 6China to Introduce Its 401K Tax-Deferred Pension Scheme in 2014
- 7Alipay in Push to Lure Mobile Users
- 8China Aims to Establish Network of High-level FTAs
- 9China Mobile’s 4G License Brings Deal with Apple Closer
- 10Walt Disney Forms Joint Venture in China with BesTV