China’s Born “Leaders”11-27 10:47 Caijing
Daughter of the respected ex-premier Zhu Rongji, is now the assistant president of the Bank of China (Hong Kong). Zhu, once a philosophy and politic science student, started a career in finance under the influence of her father, who was the director with School of Economics and Management at Tsinghua University.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Highlights: Premier Li's Government Work Report
- 2Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- 3China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- 4NDRC Plans Internal Reforms
- 5Debris Spotted Possibly from Missing MH370: Vietnam Navy Officials
- 6Shanghai Index Plunges on Slowdown Concerns
- 7China's 'Father of Hybrid Rice' Nominated for 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
- 8Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years
- 9Latham & Watkins: How Exposed Are Holders of Offshore Chinese Bonds?
- 10China’s Huayi Plans $150 million Injectons in Studio 8