China’s Born “Leaders”11-27 10:47 Caijing
Daughter of the respected ex-premier Zhu Rongji, is now the assistant president of the Bank of China (Hong Kong). Zhu, once a philosophy and politic science student, started a career in finance under the influence of her father, who was the director with School of Economics and Management at Tsinghua University.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China Faces CNY$20Trl Infrastructure Funding Gap in 2020 for Urbanization Drive: Think Tank
- 2China Has First Retail Store to Accept Bitcoin as Payment
- 3Central Bank Allows Direct Investment Overseas in FTZ
- 4CPC Issues Plan to Update Key Regulations
- 5China Central Bank Drafts Rules on Deposit Insurance System: Reuters
- 6Li Ka-shing Laugh off "Divestment" Claims After HK$1.3Bln House Sales
- 7China Clarifies Details for the Coming Fiscal and Tax Reforms
- 8China to Be World's Leader in Online Retail
- 9EU Imposes Anti-Dumping Tariffs on China Solar Glass
- 10China Housing Prices Post 18th Monthly Rise in Nov.