Sudan Army Rescued 19 Chinese workers, Gov. Says01-30 00:00 财经网
The Sudan army has freed 14 Chinese construction workers, part of 29 reportedly abducted by rebels in Sudan’s South Kordofan state, officials said Monday.
The Chinese workers were “liberated” by Sudanese troops and were evacuated to the twon of El Obeid, Omdurman Radio quoted South Kordofan province’s governor Ahmed Haroun as saying.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast