"Overall, we expect it to be a solid year. We anticipate modest increases in capital markets, although not as big as in 2013."
In terms of quality of CR reports by the largest 250 companies surveyed, Chinese firms scored only 39 out of 100, lagging behind global average.
The Third Plenum Decision is impressive and bold, but further courage of conviction will be required in its implementation
The CCP is putting more faith in the market than has any previous administration, though the strategy around SOEs is still unclear
China stock markets rebounded strongly Friday on news that detailed reform plans were coming soon.
Detailed ifnormation of the "Administrative Measures for the Shanghai Free Trade Zone (hereinafter referred to as the 'Measures')"
The continuing resolution and the debt ceiling are likely to be the thorny issues the market will be focusing on over the next month.
In this article, we discuss the possible policy actions we envision China taking to accelerate the pace of deposit rate liberalization and the potential impact on market interest rates.
On China most agreed that real growth would be around 7% this year, but the new leaders had some real challenges ahead.
The following 11 examination and approval items will be suspended in the Shanghai Free Trade Zone starting from October 1, 2013, and the administration of record-filing will be carried out instead.
We raise our Q3 GDP growth forecast to 7.7% yoy from the previous 7.5%, and raise our Q4 forecast to 7.8% from 7.7%.
Since the economy is running well below its potential, I believe the Fed should maintain its current level of security purchases.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Introduce Its 401K Tax-Deferred Pension Scheme in 2014
- 2China Adds "Debt Issue" in Assessing Local Officials, Shifts away from GDP Obsession
- 3China Makes a Key Step Towards RMB Deposit Rate Liberalization
- 4Wang Jianlin Eyes the China's Growing E-Commerce Market
- 5Five Chinese Banks to Issue CNY19Bln Interbank CDs
- 6Conference Maps Nation's Path for 2014
- 7The Future of E-Commerce in Asia-Pacific
- 8Shanghai to Have World's Second Largest Disney Theme Park in 2015
- 9China’s Online Retail Sales to Top CNY1.8Tln This Year: Commerce Minister
- 10China’s November M2 Up 14.2 pt Y-on-Y