The sex trade has grown at an exponential rate and China has become one of the world's leading centers for prostitution.
I started to worry about the Expo, and hope there will be no big accident related to the huge number of people. The people they handle on April 20 is just 2/5 of the actual expected volumn. What will happen then?
We expect China's trade balance to return to surplus a few months later, and the outlook for the RMB to resume flexibility should not be affected.
China is now easily the world's largest market for fixed-line or mobile phones. However, the journey has taken about 140 years and early development was heavily affected by expansion of foreign business and political interests.
There are many system that archived safety, not by making it more safe, but by making it more vulnerable
Knowing that I was left-handed shed light on some of my odd behavior
China established its National Energy Commission (NEC) recently, indicating that the country is paying more attention to energy security. Will the new commission improve China's energy situation? How should China develop renewable energy resources?
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast