The State Council has approved the result of investigation on the fire of the CCTV annex tower that took place a year ago.After more than a year investigation, Caijing has found that a secret network of interests is deeply involved in this project
Prosecutors claim a private transportation empire was a ‘triad-like’ operation built on bribery and violence. But its wealthy owner says he merely followed ‘norms.’
Speaking with Caijing's editor, U.S. Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner explained his support for IMF quotas and the U.S. dollar.
Comprehensive Reforms, 1994 to 2009. As reforms deepened, a battle between pro- and anti-reform factions became increasingly fierce.
Incremental Reform, 1979-'93. State and private sectors coexisted.
China has paid a high price for economic transformation since 1949. It's reaping dividends, but the reform process must continue.
The state's sale of a major stake in Legend Holdings, parent of computer giant Lenovo, marks progress toward privatization.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast