China passes a national plan to cope with droughts in the next decade.
The Shenzhou-8 spacecraft docked successfully with the Tiangong-1 space lab module, which is a giant leap forward for China's space program.
A Beijing official said China’s air quality could not be judged from data released from U.S. embassy, in a move to assure its citizens as thick smog blanketed the city for several days running.
Gas explosion in China's GuiZhou Province leaves 4 dead, at least 100 injured.
According to the plan, ConocoPhillips will reduce pressure at the site by pumping out fluids used in the oil-production process.
ConocoPhillips said it will establish a fund to cover costs resulting from the spills and "benefit the general environment in Bohai Bay"
ConocoPhillips’s China unit will stop production in Penglai 19-3 oilfield from Monday, following accusations from Chinese authorities that it has not ended oil spills which began in early in July.
ConocoPhillips may face more severe punishment than expected from the Chinese government if it could not finalise the clean-up efforts before August 31
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast