Engineers are closing monitoring the capped off well to see whether the capped-off well would hold or blow a new leak.
The U.S. government issued a revised version of moratorium on offshore oil drilling Monday, after an earlier attempt was struck down late last month by a federal judge.
The European Commission said on Monday it has approved in principle to invest 10 million euros in China's first energy efficiency-focused private equity fund.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast