It was Murray's first Masters title on clay, a week after his maiden career tournament victory on the red surface at the Munich Open.
Li said the public's recognition of the thin-film power generation's prospect contributed to the high market value of the Hanergy Thin Film Power Group
The benchmark Shanghai Composite Index surged by 2.13 percent to close at 3,577.3 on Wednesday. The gauge has gained about 76 percent during the past 12 months.
"The government should make a scientific risk assessment system for Internet finance based on quantitative indicators, rather than calling off financial products and services simply because they may cause relatively high financial risks," he sai
China Minsheng Banking Corp said its president, Mao Xiaofeng, resigned for personal reasons after news reports that said he had been taken away for investigation by China's top anti-corruption watchdog.
A 53 percent surge has made China the best performer globally this year while surpassing Japan as the world's second-largest equity market
Investor preferences have profoundly changed, as the Chinese economy is going through an uncertain rebalancing
Cardholders will also receive discounts of up to 10 percent at 10 resort islands, such as Phuket, Bali and the Maldives.
Evercore, Greenhill, Moelis and Lazard turned in most of the second quarter’s best M&A results. They were pretty close on financial performance, too. Yet their stocks trade on wildly different multiples.
Oil prices eased in Asia Wednesday as dealers stood on the sidelines awaiting the latest US stockpiles report for clues about demand in the world's top crude consumer, analysts said
China’s online money market funds deserve credit for offering savers the decent returns that banks cannot. But it is getting harder for the upstart industry to do so without piling on risk.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast