Driven by substantial growth in the service sector，the India economy boomed 7.7% since a year earlier
Canteens in universities are experiencing unprecedented loss due to price’s shooting up，the China Youth Daily reported.
The Chinese currency Renminbi， or the yuan， strengthened 34 basis points to a record high of 6.3849 per U.S. dollar on 30 August.
Japanese finance minister Yoshihiko Noda emerged to become the victor in a hard race of becoming the nation’s next prime minister on Monday.
CPI on August is likely to drop back to approximately at 6.1%-6.3%.
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-07-14/110774510.html
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast