China's PMI falls to record low since March 2009.
RMB real effective exchange rate(REER) added 1.05% in October.
Shanghai begins issuing bonds on Nov 15th.
China's total holdings of US treasury debt rose in September.
China's foreign exchange reserve added ＄92.1 billion in Q3.
China's foreign trade is estimated to rise 20% year-on-year in 2011.
China's savings deposit in RMB dropped while loans in RMB rose in October.
China's foreign trade dropped 8.3 percent in October
China's second largest developer saw a steep fall in house sales.
China's real estate faces a meltdown after home sales hit record low.
China-Africa Development fund is looking for more investors.
China's CPI is likely to fall to 5.5 percent in October.
China's trade surplus is about to rise after falling for two consecutive months.
China's PMI dropps for the first time in three month, which indicates a slowdown of the country's ecomonic growth.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast