His remark came after the United States announced its decision to delay the implementation of the new tougher banking standards
Bank of China president Xiao gang and China Investment Corp chairman Lou Jiwei were also got promoted.
The People's Bank of China is offering 78 billion yuan worth of seven-day reserve repos at 3.35 percent, and 108 billion yuan of 28-day reverse repos at 3.60 percent
broad money supply growth, as measured by M2, was down on September's 14.8 percent and slightly short of the 14.4 percent rise expected by economists.
Chinese financial institutions issued 505.2 billion yuan in new yuan loans in October
Zhou Xiaochuan said Sunday that the central bank will maintain active vigilance over inflows of the so-called "hot money" amid financial globalization.
Chinese companies are anticipating a recovery as the world's second-largest economy picks up
The CSRC is considering raising quotas of the so-called Renminbi Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (RQFII) pilot scheme, and reducing restrictions on investments
"It is therefore critical for the new leadership to pursue reforms that not only support the private sector, but also consumption more broadly, in order to utilize this capacity"
New NPLs hit more than 30 billion yuan in Zhejiang, and 83 percent of them are in banks in cities of Hangzhou,Ningbo and Wenzhou.
Analysts believe the ultimate destination of the "hot money" is the mainland China, driven by the one-way bet on the yuan
Chinese commercial banks are likely to see their non performing banks grow less than 10 percent from a year ago, with their non-performing loan ratios at 1-2percent
Lenders including China Construction Bank, Bank of Communications, China Minsheng Bank, and Ping An Bank are assessing lending risks in major areas in a screening program
It includes CNY290bn 7-day reverse repo and CNY105bn 28-day reverse repo.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast