The lcoal government's debt-to-GDP ratio was 1.5 times higher than the U.S. red line on government debt levels.
Among many violations of laws and regulations, Everbright Securities was accused of insider trading and misleading investors
NPL ratio is likely to rise to as high as 3 percent by the end of the year from 1.6 percent last year
Non-interest income rose of Bank of China sharply in the period, at 68.96 billion yuan which represents a year-on-year increase of 24.01 percent
Officials from India, Brazil, China, Russia and South Africa agreed to set up the bank with a total capital of USD 50 billion, shared equally among them.
Chinese banks may have embraced the smallest net growth increase in the period in four years.
The zone would likely serve as a testing ground for the central government to launch major financial reforms.
Net interest income rose 10.59 percent year-on-year to 187.7 billion yuan, or 74.6 percent of operating revenue.
Shares of the state-owned brokerage were suspended again this afternoon, and will resume trading on Friday
Major Chinese mutual funds and brokerages have lowered their rating for Everbright Securities along with forecasts of the company's earnings in the coming two year.
Fapiao can mainly be sorted into two categories – general invoices and special value-added tax (VAT) invoices.
Traders of the company may have mistyped 4.02 percent for 4.20 percent, while hitting the wrong button of "sell" instead of intended "buy".
"Design flaws" of the brokerage's trading system, rather than "human errors", should be blamed for the chao.
Media says the snafu was a result of a sudden shift from the mimic panel to actual trading.
Among the rumors circulated in the market is a speculation that traders at the securities firm had mistakenly handled deals of up to 7 billion yuan, leading to the snafu.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast