Hong Qi, president of China MInsheng Banking Corp, suggests the government lift controls on deposit rates in 2015.
The government will work hard to prevent systematic and regional financial risks from happening and secure stable and expected returns for depositors and investors
Chinese banks contributed 95.5 percent of indirect financing a decade ago, and the proportion fell to around 60 percent at the end of June.
Fiscal revenue for the Chinese central government jumped 12.1 percent year-on-year last month, accelerating from 8.8 percent in July.
Nearly 100 programs could be piloted for reforms in the area, accoridng to the plan.
M2, the broad measure of money supply, grew 14.7 percent last month from a year earlier
Zhao Quanhou, head of financial research at the Fiscal Science Research Center affiliated with the Ministry of Finance, suggested that the figure may even run up to 18 trillion yuan.
China's National Social Security is expected to become one of the world's top three pension funds in the following three years due to an aging society
The uniqueness of preferred shares is to avoid authoritative intervention in corporate operation, Zhou remarked.
Direct investment in overseas grew by 17.6 percent year-on-year last year to $87.8billion
The rapid-expanding interbank market has brought new challenges for implementing monetary policy and avoiding financial risks, said deputy governor of China's central bank.
Daily trading in the Chinese currency has more than tripled to $120 billion from $34 billion three years ago, when it was ranked the 17th most actively traded.
"In the zone convertibility of the renminbi on the capital account will be conducted, the first to carry out and test (it)," a draft plan says.
There are pressing needs to establish such a financial regulatory coordination mechanism, Hu said.
Expectations that developed economies may start to exit quantitative easing policies have stirred financial markets in emerging countries, which requires join efforts to handle, Yi said.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast