China’s income distribution reform, which is scheduled to come out with a general proposal before the year-end, has been suspended.
China Securities Regulatory Commission Chairman Shang Fulin said recently that there is no timetable for the launch of the proposed international board on the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
Total imports of the iron ore this year are predicted to decline or at least keep even with that in 2009.
China sets to make a big stride in the liberation of interest rate during the 12th five-year plan (2011-2015), said central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan.
China’s RMB real effective exchange rate (REER) has gained 56.6 percent since 1994;RMB nominal exchange rate rose 32.8 percent during the same period.
Bilateral trade between China and India is expected to exceed 60 billion U.S. dollars this year, 20-folded more than that in 2000.
By the end of 2011, the number of 3G users is expected to hit 100 million and investments conducted by China’s three largest telecom operators will reach 75 to 78 billion yuan.
The temporary production suspension in recent days was the result of a transport bottleneck for soyoil and soymeal, and overstocking within the group.
GDP is projected at 8 percent in 2011, and price inflation will be kept under control at 4 percent.
40 of the 100 state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in China will go public as a whole in the year 2010 and 2011
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast