The year-on-year 3.3 percent increase in CPI for July is moderate, compared with the forecasted GDP growth of 9 percent for the whole year.
The transaction value for China's e-commerce market is expected to exceed 4.3 trillion yuan by the end of the year.
The report said Chinese economy will grow steadily but upward inflationary risks should not be neglected, as loosened monetary conditions across the world have prompted international capital to look for outlets.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast