Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Tuesday revised down forecasts on China’s growth in 2011 and 2012, while hiking inflation projections
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-05-24/110727500.html
Droughts spreading across the world including China, Russia, the United States and France, may further fuel the already-tough inflationary situation especially in food sector
China's independent economist Andy Xie warned Thursday over the country’s bubbles all around, saying that would eventually lead to a similar disaster as South Asia crisis in 1997 if not pricked.
Shanghai Made "Significant Progress" in Building an International Financial Hub, Says its Top Official[2011-05-20]
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-05-20/110723756.html
Full article in Chinese: http://www.caijing.com.cn/2011-05-20/110723851.html
China has been facing uncertainties in responses to hacking crisis, which makes it difficult to assess the negative impacts from such policies, Zhou Xiaochuan said.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn resigned as head of the International Monetary Fund after being charged on alleged sexual assault of a hotel maid in New York, the agency said in a statement Thursday.
Emerging markets including China, Brazil, India, Indonesia, South Korea and Russia will contribute more than half of global growth by 2025, from the current one third, a recent World Bank study showed.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast