“Advanced economies must pursue long-term policy reforms to reduce public debt levels over the coming decades and ensure future fiscal sustainability.”
The U.S. Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. said 829 of the county’s 7,800 banks were at risk of failure at the end of June, up from 775 at the end of the first three months of this year.
China should guard against inflation in the second half as concerns are mounting over the hikes of prices especially food prices, a government official said.
Chinese government has approved the project of coal-fired power plant construction in Vietnam, the largest invested by Chinese companies in the country.
Companies and organizations from China and South Africa on Tuesday signed ten business cooperation documents covering areas such as solar power, mining, telecommunications, insurance and finance.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast