The Chinese currency’s value against the dollars is at a reasonable level, at least when measured under the Economist’s Big Mac Index
The interest rate growth, which is lagged behind the inflation, should be strengthened, a renowned Chinese economist suggested.
Yuan-deposit in Hong Kong grew only 4.8 billion yuan in June, compared with the average 46 billion yuan of increase in the previous five months
Chinese industrial companies profits grew 28.7 percent from a year earlier in the first six months this year to 2.41 trillion yuan
Pork prices, a major contributor of June’s record 6.4 percent of inflation growth, declined slightly by 0.2 percent last week
Chinese shares closed lower today, dragged down by the railway infrastructure sector after a train collision in Zhejiang province.
Bank of China Ltd., is likely to be on the list of 28 globally systematically important banks marked by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision.
China has voiced reservations regarding an IMF report saying that the yuan is “substantially” undervalued by 3 to 23 percent, depending on the methodology used.
HSBC's China Flash PMI for July dropped sharply to 48.9 in July, pointing to a monthly contraction in the country’s manufacturing sector for the first time in 12 months.
The international board was indeed approaching nearer and nearer but details of the launch was still unknown
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast