The Chinese currency Renminbi， or the yuan， strengthened 34 basis points to a record high of 6.3849 per U.S. dollar on 30 August.
China's civil aviation authority raised security levels at airports in Beijing，Shanghai and many other cities on 28 August，giving no definite reason.
Japanese finance minister Yoshihiko Noda emerged to become the victor in a hard race of becoming the nation’s next prime minister on Monday.
CPI on August is likely to drop back to approximately at 6.1%-6.3%.
Predicted by economists， Hurricane Irene might cost as high as 10 billion for United States， which likely to sharpen the pain of economy recession.
China will strictly control over local governments’ debt volumes, and properly handle the repayment issue and the follow-up financing of existing projects.
Declines in income, health concerns and rising food prices are major factors that undermine consumers’ confidence
Moody's Investors Service cut its rating on Japan's government debt by one notch to Aa3 on Wednesday, citing the country's mega-deficits and a build-up of government debt since the global recession in 2009.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast