"At this critical moment, the G20 must work to address the key problems, boost market confidence, defuse risks and meet challenges, and promote global economic growth and financial stability."
It was “too soon” for China to discuss more bond purchases from Europe’s bailout fund, said Vince Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao
European countries have placed hopes on China –who is sitting on 3.2 trillion U.S. dollars of foreign exchange reserves –for EU rescue.
Signs of credit loosening have shown in October, as the biggest four Chinese banks extended more than 60 billion yuan in only five workdays in the end of the month
China's PMI dropps for the first time in three month, which indicates a slowdown of the country's ecomonic growth.
China PMI came in a lower than expected, hitting to the lowest level since February 2009 and signaling risks in the world’s second-largest economy amid global savage turn-down.
Shang Fulin replaces Liu Mingkang as the new banking regulator; Guo Shuqing and Xiang Junbo were named as the securites regulator and the insurance regulator respectively.
China’s consumer price index, the measure of inflation, is likely to fall to 2.8 percent from the anticipated annual growth of 5.5 percent this year, said Li Daokui.
China is considering a proposal to create a regional bank in Southeast Asia to help the struggled small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) fund infrastructure projects, Reuters said
Performance of Chinese companies as a whole in overseas capital market has been disappointing so far this year.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast