China's auditing firms may be banned from handling audits for U.S.-listed firms as the two countries confronted with each other in regulations, which may trigger trade disputes, the Financial Times reported.
China's second largest developer saw a steep fall in house sales.
China's real estate faces a meltdown after home sales hit record low.
China-Africa Development fund is looking for more investors.
Chinese banks have seen sharp declines in the first three quarters this year, with total deposits in 16 listed banks down about 100 billion from that ending in the second quarter
China's CPI is likely to fall to 5.5 percent in October.
China's trade surplus is about to rise after falling for two consecutive months.
Repeated calls of China and other emerging markets revaluing their currencies and reducing exports would not produce a balanced growth, President Hu said.
Efforts to alleviate poverty in rural China are being undermined by measures that are stunting the growth of the country’s microfinance industry, a new study has warned.
“Major efforts should be made to reform and improve the international monetary system, international trading system and commodity pricing mechanism”
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast