Shanghai begins issuing bonds on Nov 15th.
China's total holdings of US treasury debt rose in September.
Trade surplus this year is likely to narrow to around 150 billion U.S. dollars, down about 18 percent from a 183.1 billion U.S. dollars surplus last year
“China confronts a steady buildup of financial sector vulnerabilities,” the IMF said in the report based on stress tests of China’s 17 biggest state-owned lenders
China's foreign exchange reserve added ＄92.1 billion in Q3.
The planned reshuffle of leadership next year will have a positive effect on the world’s second-largest economy, said Wu Jinglian.
China's economy is estimated to slow down over the next few years.
Chinese President Hu Jintao told his U.S. counterpart that the yuan's appreciation could not help solve U.S. problems last Saturday.
China's foreign trade is estimated to rise 20% year-on-year in 2011.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast