China's new loans in November is likely to be around 500bn yuan, much lower than the expected 600bn yuan.
China's vice finance minister said promoting economic growth is a top priority for the country as China's economy growth is slowing down.
China's PMI falls to record low since March 2009.
The purchasing mangers’ index, released by the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing today, was 49.0 percent, the first time blow the benchmark 50.0 reading since March in 2009.
World's market surged as central banks moved to increase liquidity to ensure stablity of the global economy amid the euro zone debt crisis.
China's central bank will cut the reserve requirement ratios for Chinese banks by 50 basis points from December 5.
The new delisting rules on Shenzehn’s ChiNext board could hardly work as few firms fulfill the new criteria, said Wu Xiaoling.
European and the U.S. markets posted gains on Nov 28th, in line with good U.S. retail numbers during the holiday season, as well as European leaders' new resolution on the euro zone debt woes.
The low yields have reflected strong demands from markets over local bonds, and that would encourage more local governments to issue bonds in the future.
Premier Wen Jiabao promises moves to tackle the country's school bus woes two days after Chinese government provided school bus aid to Macedonia.
China's economy is expected to grow 8.5% in 2012.
The lending capacity of commercial banks could hardly see a sharp increase in the short run; however, banks may diversify their credit lines to small businesses.
"The expanding trend of a slowing economy is worth noting, especially at a time with growing uncertainties domestically and outside China"
China's central bank has lowered reserve requirement ratios from 16.5% to 16% for over 20 rural banks.
Chinese regulator has tightened control over trust companies by banning them from “conducting businesses with institutions like loan micro-lending companies, bonding companies and pawn shops"
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast