Textile mills turn to buy cheaper Indian cotton yarn to cut costs
The price of bitcoin plunged Thursday in the Chinese market by 8 percent, from 6,900 yuan to 6,300 yuan.
"High-standard means more facilitation of goods trade, trade in services as well as investment."
'Sophisticated approach' sought in challenging US measures
The top policymakers said at a central Politburo meeting yesterday that they will introduce a plan on developing the new type of national urbanization.
"While some countries might say they don't want foreign capital and should do these things themselves, Britain doesn't take that view."
The Price Monitoring Center, a research institute under the top economic planning body forecast that the consumer price index will rise more than 3 percent next year.
The SIC expected China's economy to grow 7.5 percent in 2014, and 7.6 percent in 2013.
China's official PMI for November remains flat with the previous month, snapping a four-month rising streak but still the highest since May, 2012.
The trip is widely expected to mark a "turning point" in Britain's ties with China, both economically and politically
Eight foreign enterprises have so far won approval from his commission in 190 fields with restrictions according to the negative list.
For the first ten months, China's industrial profits rose 13.7 percent from a year earlier to CNY4.63trillion
China's urbanization will bring greater demand for beef, lamb, cheese, wines and other products.
High-speed railway link to be built with Chinese technology
Urumqi has gained a lot from China’s “Go West” policy which promotes growth and investment away from the country’s wealthier coastal regions.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Central Bank Allows Direct Investment Overseas in FTZ
- 2China Clarifies Details for the Coming Fiscal and Tax Reforms
- 3IPOs to Resume After a Yearlong Freeze
- 4Plan to Push "Humanity-Centered" Urbanization in the Pipeline
- 5Huawei is Giving up on the U.S., Finally
- 6China Housing Prices Post 18th Monthly Rise in Nov.
- 7Cities and Sustainable Development
- 8Alipay in Push to Lure Mobile Users
- 9China Everbright Secures $1.4Bn Subscription from Cornerstone Investors
- 10Cameron in China to Forge Ties