A Chinese delegation has wrapped up a string of deals that worth 38.6 billion U.S. dollars, during Xi's U.S.trip.
With so many difficulties ahead this year, do not expect an aggressive easing in monetary policies, says Liu.
The U.S. largest creditor cut holdings of by 31.9 billion U.S. dollars, or 2.8 percent to 1.1 trillion U.S. dollars in December
China will continue to invest in euro zone government debt, the country’s central bank governor said today, while calling on Europeans to produce more attractive investment products.
Vice President Xi Jinping’s historic visit to the U.S. has the potential to reinvigorate our economic and cultural ties, leading to the coming round of the annual Strategic & Economic Dialogue,and...
China may “move shortly” to help Europe unwound its crisis by providing an investment of as much as 100 billion euros
China’s trade surplus widened sharply to 27.28 billion U.S. dollars from 16.52 billion dollars in December
Food prices gained 10.5 percent in the month, contributing 3.29 percentage poiknts to the overal growth in the indicator.
A hard landing for the Chinese economy was potentially the biggest risk for the global economy in 2012
China has built up massive excess capacities, risking a hard-landing
The indicator of economic activities in the non-manufacturing sector fell to 52.9 percent in January from 56 percent one month earlier
“There are downward pressures on the economic growth in 2012,” Xie Xuren wrote, “Meanwhile, (we are facing) a difficult task to restructure the economy and there are still many factors pushing up prices.”
The final HSBC China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index rose slightly to 48.8 in January compared with 48.7 in December
The Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in China rose slightly in January to 50.5 percent, from previous month’s 50.3 percent
Investment from overseas fell 12.73 percent to 12.24 billion U.S. dollars last month from a year earlier
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast