About 63 percent economists said local government debt is the economy’s No.1 concern while 42 percent were worried about over-capacities and 37 percent suggested an economic slowdown be the biggest threat.
Consumer demand in China continued to show strong growth, totaling 276 tonnes in the second quarter, a rise of 87 percent compared to the same quarter last year
Under a high-risk case scenario, China's debt levels could rose to 30 percent of GDP by 2020
The U.S. has toppled China to become Japan's largest export market for the first time
An offical with the anti-trust bureau of the NDRC made special mention of banks in future anti-trust probes.
The railway corp raised its fix-investment target for this year to 660 bilion yuan from 650 billion last month.
This the latest in a series of policies released by the new government so far this year, in a bid to expand domestic demand as China vows to meet its official growth target of 7.5 percent.
China will extend urban rail network in cities to 6,000 kilometers by 2020, with combined investment at 4 trillion yuan.
As Vietnam’s largest trade partner, bilateral economic relations with China are a key component of Vietnam’s continued growth.
Fixed asset investment grew 20.1 percent in the first seven months, and retail sales in urban areas increased 12.9% while in rural areas grew 15.0%.
The most important reason to support the skepticism is a consistently massive discrepancy between China's exports to the U.S. and U.S. imports from China
With the pace of decline in the factory-gate inflation narrowing, there are further signs that growth in the world's second-largest economy is stablising
The surprise uptrend is a positive sign after the world's second-biggest economy reported a two-quarter slowdown.
The new agency would manage most of the country's forex, the sources said. Once it is finalized, it will be submitted to the State Council for approval
The HSBC Emerging Markets Index (EMI) dropped to 49.4 in July, down from 50.6 in June.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast