The preliminary index jumped to 51.2 in September, compared with a final reading of 50.1 in August.
"The two sides should restart China-GCC free trade area negotiations at an early date and reach a win-win agreement as soon as possible."
Ministry spokeman Shen Danyang said the sharp drop in FDI growth is "nothing to worry about" as the country is focusing more on the quality than the growth rate.
Reducing inequality will require long-term, comprehensive solutions
Deutsche Bank in the latest case raised GDP forecast to 7.9 percent for Q3 and 8.0 percent for Q4.
Countries like India and Indonesia have been roied with great volatilities amid signals from the Fed that it will end its superloose monetary policies.
Zhu added that the status of Hong Kong and Qianhai, Shenzhen as financial hubs would not be shaken.
Premier Li says local government debt is "in general controllable".
Premier confident of steady growth, expecting reform to release 'biggest bonus'
"We'll be determined to promoted reforms, just like a warrior cutting his wrist," the premier said, referring to a Chinese idiom saying warriors must cut off their wrists once bitten by poisonous vipers.
The stronger-than-expected data will help the market rally due to improving sentiment towards China's economy, said the ANZ.
The moderation of economic growth...is the result of both natural economics and our readjustment initiatives.
PPI inflation rebounded significantly in the month, but remained negative for the 18th consecutive month, suggesting that demand remains sluggish.
Export growth picked up to 7.2% year-on-year in August, compared with July's 5.1% and market consensus of 5.5%.
"While the government must still strengthen its own role as a regulator, real reform demands a vast ceding of political control over the business environment."
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast