The committee said it wanted to wait for more evidence that progress will be sustained before adjusting the pace of its purchases
"Less growth in China today in exchange for more, much more, income in the future. So, less is indeed more."
Profits earned by major Chinese industrial companies rose 18.4 percent on a yearly basis to 558.9 billion yuan ($91.9 billion) in September, versus a 24.2 percent year-on-year growth in August
China's Ministry of Finance, the General Administration of Customs and the State Administration of Taxation jointly issued a circular defining import tax policies for the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone.
"China's growth recovery is becoming consolidated into the fourth quarter following the bottoming out in the third quarter," said Qu Hongbin
Amway chair sees markets opening up
Big change is coming to the nation's way of doing business this century
It is certainly not what is aspired for by millions of Americans who have suffered because of the political debacle and many foreign debt-holders who are worried about the safety of their US investment.
In the first nine months, the gross domestic product expanded by 7.7 percent year-on-year to 38.7 trillion yuan.
The ministry remained upbeat about this year's foreign trade outlook despite the negative growth reported in exports last month, the spokesperson said Thursday at a press conference.
"The free trade zone sounds extremely interesting and exciting. We're looking at which are the excluded sectors ... and trying to work out exactly how far it's going to go," he said.
U.S. leaders needed to "earn back" the trust of the American people after the crisis, he said shortly after the Senate vote.
Nearly one third of companies said their new orders fell so far this year
Visiting Shenzhen in 2009, Professor Shiller said China's housing prices were too high compared with income.
Electricity consumption in the first three months was 3.945 trillion kWh of power, up 7.2 percent yaer-on-year.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast