- Factory's energy efforts thrill German leader
- Timetable set for new fiscal system: minister
- A Responsibility to Protect Iraqis?
- Africa’s Farms of the Future
- Macau revenue drop augurs further slowdown
- China announces measures to boost IC industry
- PBOC plans annual reserve ratio reviews
- Dongguan Works to Upgrade Processing Trade
China has set a clear timetable to build a modern fiscal system that will help optimize resource allocation, unify market standards, and boost social justice.
The program was meant to stimulate the dynamism of IC companies and accelerate the pace at which China's IC industry catches up with international leaders.
MSCI’s decision shows that while China’s barriers remain in place, international financial acceptance will not come easily.
Investment from the European Union dropped 22.1 percent to $2.58 billion, with that from Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries falling 22.3 percent to $2.54 billion.
China's makers of merlot and chardonnay have found success at home, but have struggled to convince drinkers overseas that their wines can compete with offerings from more established wine nations.
His first film, Last Train Home, was a heart-breaking testimony to the human cost of China’s economic miracle, told through the narrative of a migrant worker couple who are only able to see their adolescent daughter once a year, when they return home for Spring Festival.
View By Categories »
- Economic Consequences of Income Inequality
- Taobao and Other Online Shopping Sites Pushing Traditional Retailers in China Toward Extintion
- Baidu Wins New York Seach Results Lawsuit, and I’m Perplexed
- The Latest AmCham China Biz Survey: Perception and Reality
- China Dragged Away from XP Kicking and Screaming
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast