Local governments would be allowed to issue debt independently and to create its own balances sheets under the new regime, expert says.
This is the first kind of such regulations on community banking.
China completed 1,015 M﹠A deals during the Jan-Nov period, 23.8 percent higher from the same period in the previous year.
Qualcomm has been under an anti-monopoly investigation from the country's top economic planner since late Nov.
This year's word reflects the numerous food safety scandals — at least 17 — that have unfolded in Taiwan up to November.
Just as endless communication means an end to meaningful speech, so endless photography means an end to meaningful sight.
View By Categories »
- DeAWM: 2014 Set to be a Solid Year for Investors
- KPMG: China Sees Rise in Corporate Responsibility Reporting
- EU Chamber of Commerce in China: Third Plenum Decision Requires Further Courage of Conviction
- China - CCP Delivers: Now the Hard Slog of Implementation
- SOEs Give up 30% of Profits as Markets Presage Reform Plans
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Introduce Its 401K Tax-Deferred Pension Scheme in 2014
- 2China Adds "Debt Issue" in Assessing Local Officials, Shifts away from GDP Obsession
- 3Ten-Year-Old Chinese Girl Abuses Baby, Shocks Nation
- 4China Makes a Key Step Towards RMB Deposit Rate Liberalization
- 5Wang Jianlin Eyes the China's Growing E-Commerce Market
- 6Five Chinese Banks to Issue CNY19Bln Interbank CDs
- 7Conference Maps Nation's Path for 2014
- 8The Future of E-Commerce in Asia-Pacific
- 9Shanghai to Have World's Second Largest Disney Theme Park in 2015
- 10China’s Online Retail Sales to Top CNY1.8Tln This Year: Commerce Minister