- Environmental Tax on the Horizon
- Oil Industry Awaits Diversified Ownership
- Build-Transfers: A Main Source of Local Government Debt
- Kunming Terror Attack Leaves Behind Shadowy Aftermath
- Integration Model: Putin’s Ethnic Policies
- Australia Slips to Second Destination for Chinese ODI: KPMG
- China Becomes India’s Largest Trading Partner
- Zhou Xiaochuan: China to Lift Controls on Deposit Interest Rates in 1 or 2 Yrs
The governor said lifting restrictions on deposit interest rates is on the central lender's agenda.
A multinational team searching for the missing MH370 has founded debris in the sea which could be possibly from the missing flight with 239 people on board.
The USA attracted 17 percent of China’s annual global ODI last year while Australia attracted 8 percent.
Tencent will pay around $214.7million as exchange for 351million, or 15 percent of Jingdong shares.
With this year's Oscar nominations including a run of hot ticket films such as 12 Years a Slave, American Hustle and Gravity, the 86th Academy Awards' best picture contest might be a close one.
Shanghai has become a hot destination for multinational brands seeking to engage a population with an increasing disposable income and craze for the latest lineups.
View By Categories »
Editors’ Picks »
- 1Highlights: Premier Li's Government Work Report
- 2Xi Urges Shanghai to Spearhead Reforms, Opening-up
- 3China’s New Funds Oustanding for Forex Surge in Jan.
- 4NDRC Plans Internal Reforms
- 5Debris Spotted Possibly from Missing MH370: Vietnam Navy Officials
- 6Shanghai Index Plunges on Slowdown Concerns
- 7China's 'Father of Hybrid Rice' Nominated for 2014 Nobel Peace Prize
- 8Chinese Tycoon Upbeat About Property Market in 10 Years
- 9Latham & Watkins: How Exposed Are Holders of Offshore Chinese Bonds?
- 10China’s Huayi Plans $150 million Injectons in Studio 8