China's Sinochem Corporation agreed to buy a 40 percent stake in a greenfield Brazilian oil field for $3.07 billion in cash.
Air France KLM Group has posted a heavy net loss of 1.56 billion euros for its fiscal year ended March 31.
China Telecom, working with Research in Motion (RIM), will introduce BlackBerry handsets running on its EVDO 3G network in 16 provinces in China.
The India government has given Huawei and ZTE one month to disclose full details of their ownership on grounds of national security.
China's second-largest steel maker said it has started talks with an American steel maker for potential collaboration.
Fitch said the legal actions and regulatory changes could hurt the company's reputation and ability to earn money.
CNOOC has completed its planned 3.1 billion U.S. dollars acquisition of a 50 percent stake in an Argentine joint venture Bridas Corporation.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast