The second-stage "open skies" agreement aims at further regulatory cooperation and additional market opportunities.
BHP and Rio move have moved closer to a joint venture deal as the western Australian government made a U-turn on the plan.
Qatar Investment Authority will buy US$2.8 billion worth of shares in AgBank's planned IPO.
The new joint venture will underwrite and sponsor deals in China’s securities market; First Capital Securities will hold 67% of the JV and JP Morgan will hold the remaining 33%.
Housing finance in emerging markets is prospering despite the economic slowdown and the mortgage crisis in many advanced economies.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast