Australian government on Friday cut the tax rate for iron ore and coal profits from 40 percent to 30 percent, a substantial concession to the mining firms.
HSBC China June PMI slipped to 50.4 from 52.7 in May as new output and new orders dropped outright for the first time since the depths of the global downturn in March 2009.
The producers of prestressing steel, including industry giant ArcelorMittal, have been operating the price-fixing and market-sharing cartel between 1984 and 2002 in all EU member states excluding Britain, Ireland and Greece.
China's summer grain output has slightly declined, ending six years' consecutive bumper harvest.
Google has stopped redirecting Chinese search traffic to .hk site, and started to take them to a landing page on Google.cn that links to .hk.
Iraq is seeking 20 billion U.S. dollars in investments to finance four new oil refineries, said its oil minister.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast