The Carlyle Group is expected to raise more than one billion yuan through an RMB fund in its first phase fund-raising from Beijing Equity Investment Development Fund.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China plans to raise up to 45 billion yuan via a right issue in Shanghai and Hong Kong to replenish capital.
China Eastern Airlines planned to invest 2.38 billion yuan for 65 percent stake in a joint venture with the government of Yunnan Province.
The Aviation Industry Corporation of China will invest 10 billion yuan to build an aviation science and technology industrial park in Changchun, capital of north China’s Jilin Province.
The company said it expected to make 4.2 billion yuan in net profit and 52.3 billion in revenue this year after the transaction.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast