The volume of China’s solar photo-thermal market will reach 22.5 – 30 trillion yuan by 2020.
China Everbright Bank soared on its Shanghai stock market debut Wednesday in the mainland’s second-largest initial public offering that hopes to raise 18.9 billion yuan.
China’s leading steelmaker Angang Steel Co., (000898.SZ/00347.HK) said Tuesday its net profit for the first half year rose 275.94 percent to 2.75 billion yuan from a year earlier
The initial public offering of GM, has generated tremendous excitement on Wall Street, one year after the U.S. manufacture filed for bankruptcy.
China Southern Airlines posted a net profit of 2.076 billion yuan, a gain of 5363 percent, boosted by strong demand for air travel.
The ICBC plans to issue $25 billion A-share CBs and raise up to 45 billion yuan via a rights issue in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World oil demand is expected to rise 1.57 million bpd this year to 85.91 million bpd.
Huaxia Bank Co., (600015.SH) has posted an 80.57 percent year-on-year increase in its first half net profit of 3.008 billion yuan.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast