Ping An Insurance (Group0 Co., China’s second largest insurer, will merge its bank unit into Shenzhen Development Bank Co. in a deal valued at 29.1 billion yuan.
Far EasTone Telecommunications Co.,plans to buy a 55 percent stake in a Beijing-based information technology firm for 7 million U.S. dollars, marking the first investment in Chinese mainland.
Agricultural Bank of China said its pre-tax profit generated by rural businesses rose 81.9 percent from a year earlier, driven by the expansion of business scales and incremental loan-to-deposit ratio.
Foxconn International Holdings Ltd. said its first-half loss widened to 143 million U.S. dollars in the first six months.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast