A widely held opinion from analysts highlights the importance of the voting under modern company law, not only for Gome,but also for the entire market.
The 50 billion yuan sub debt issuance is part of its management planning for the year 2010-2012, aiming to replenish capital and push forward the process of its planned listing on a stock exchange.
Buffet could deliver some tough talk when he visits BYD next week, including potential plans to sell down his stake in BYD.
COFCO has selected three partners to launch a $1 billion agricultural investment fund, sources said. It will be the largest of this kind in China.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast