Third-quarter revenue for Baidu rose 76.4 percent to 2.256 billion yuan, the largest Chinese search engine announced in its latest results.
Monmetals Resources Ltd., has agreed to pay 1.85 billion U.S. dollars in cash and shares for MMG, marking a shift in its international role.
The offering would make it the second largest global initial public offering after the Agricultural Bank of China.
Investors are optimistic about China’s private equity funds market and RMB funds, and competitions generated by RMB funds will emerge as a new challenge for PE investment activities.
Etao has limited its searching services to areas in online shopping currently, is likely to develop into a comprehensive search engine, competing Baidu and Google.
CNOOC agreed to buy one-third of Chesapeake Energy Corp's acreage in the Eagle Ford shale in South Texas for $1.08 billion in cash.
Sinohydro Corportation is to invest 10.035 billion yuan in a dam project in Iran, following a Zahedan hydroelectric project this January.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast