China will gradually introduce a property tax over the next five years across the whole country,a government official said on Thursday.
The Government of Singapore Investment Corp will become the second-largest share holder of China Investment Capital Corporation (CICC) after it receives a substantial stake from Morgan Stanley for its exit.
Industrial Bank said it had signed a strategic agreement with China Unicom, targeting at co-operations in mobile payment and mobile banking areas.
China Unicom’s new regulation to deter scalpers violates government rules and is likely to create adverse effect on the country’s second-largest wireless operator.
Dangdang hopes to raise 204 million U.S. dollars via its 17 million American depositary shares of U.S. IPO on the estimated date of December 8.
Gome set its online sales target at 20 to 25 billion yuan by the year 2014, after it reached agreements with Kuba.
Investigations will be conducted over the illegal business practices of the two companies, and the two should be fully co-operate with inquiry, the MIIT said.
Chances are rising for General Motors Co GM.UL to clinch the title of the biggest initial public offering ever in history, after the auto maker priced shares at the top of the proposed range in response to huge investors.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast