Seven Chinese cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, Hangzhou and Nanjing are listed as “high risk” in the latest banks’ stress test to assess a possible plunge in property prices.
Gome’s new e-commerce website will contribute 10 percent of sales of the group within three years.
Gasoline and diesel supply strains have been spreading to most of China on higher price and growing demand.
China's banking regulator on Tuesday has ordered financial institutions to conduct a new round of stress test as developers may feel pressures over continuing tightening measures in property.
China’s largest social network, Renren, has filed for a U.S. IPO to raise up to 58.4 billion U.S. dollars, the first of the country’s networking sites aiming to tap the U.S. capital market.
ExxonMobil will supply 2 million tonnes of LNG from Papua New Guinea annually for China Petroleum and Chemical, or Sinopec, and 2.25 million tonnes of LNG from the Gorgon gas filed in Australia for China National Petroleum Corporation, or PetroChina.
New Chinese car sales stood at 4.98 million units in the first three months, marking a sharp decline of 63.7 percent in growth from the same period of last year.
China's tightening measures in property, including higher down payments and stricter home purchasing restrictions, should be translated into a medium and long-termed policy that falls into five to ten years.
Property sales have dropped sharply in Beijing after the country imposed strict home purchase restrictions this year.
Time for BYD is running short.
Editors’ Picks »
- 1China to Cut Reserve Ratio for Some Rural Banks
- 2China M2 up 12.1Pc, Outstanding Yuan Loans 13.9 Pc in March
- 3Delayed Response to Tainted Water Raises Concerns
- 4China's FDI Inflow down 1.47% in March
- 5China's MMG to Acquire Las Bambas
- 6China’s Rare Earth Exchange Begins Trading Following WTO Ruling
- 7Alibaba’s Q4 Net Income More than Doubles Ahead of IPO
- 8China Trade Fair Shadowed by Weak Exports
- 9Embassy Says 2 Chinese Nationals Aboard Capsized S.Korean Ship
- 10South Korean Ferry Sinks off South Coast